Sunday, April 15, 2007

New Quiz - WINNER IS........

DJ PHIL OLYOTT.

Well done Phil, top banana, I thought it was a bit tricky, but you got them all right first go.

Torborg, good try, but number 5 was not correct, Romania do use the Lei as their currency, but this was a Moldovan 10 Lei note.

Phil, your prize, a bag of fragrant chicken feet, will be on its way soon ;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Identify the country of each bank note below:

Rules: First entry with all 6 correct wins. If no correct entry by April 30th, 2007, the first entry with the highest score takes it. Click on comments section below and add your answer there.

If needed, click on each photo to enlarge, some are easy if you can read the cyrillic alphabet

Prize: Not sure yet, I will find something on my travels for you

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Roly boy... got em, got em, got em......

1) Ukraine
2) North Korea (where I'm sure you haven't been so how the......)
3) Kyrgyzstan (not worth much that one - almost caught me out!!!!)
4) Croatia
5) Moldova
6) Uzbekistan

Can I choose my own prize?? In that case.. hmm, let me think about it!!!!
Hope your keeping well mate - behave yourself!!

Phil

p.s. Bulgaria away in August!! You been there? Any recommendations??

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I think I have figured it out now:

1. Ukraine
2. North Korea
3. Kyrgyzstan
4. Croatia
5. Romania
6. Uzbekistan

Cheers!

Valley Boy said...

Phil is probably one of the only other people to have spent all those currencies too!